Tuesday, June 25, 2024

DALL-Ewood iconics part 2

Already did Aelin, Ajax, Faye and Caitlin and Dominic. Here's Kazar, Kimnor and Ragnar.

The AI often forgot to make Kazar green, which just made him look like a shifty thug instead of specifically an orc. Some of those were actually good... But they couldn't be Kazar. I've got quite a few, but they're all equally good, mostly. 









The AI really struggled with Kimnor. It simply didn't want to believe that I actually wanted light gray skin. In the end, the only ones I got that were the proper color weren't my favorites and the others weren't perfect. I edited the saturation down to nearly black and white levels, but it's still not ideal. Maybe I need to either convert them all the way to grayscale or just have more patience and keep trying, but for now this is where he is.









It also struggled with Ragnar, because it simply didn't understand the proper Viking-like shaved side of the head hairstyle. That said, once I eliminated all of the ones that were wrong, I ended up with a few excellent remainders.





No comments: