Saturday, June 08, 2024

A few more Hero Forge updates

Alys' true form, with a totally remade face and better lighting.

Captain Borus, light touch on editing; a bit on the face and an improved sword

Gorthos, with a remade face. I don't find that the face customizer is as interesting on the monster faces.

Another light touch; just an updated face

Actually, I didn't change anything; I just resnapped him with a transparent background this time. I like everything about him too much to edit it.

New coat and a new face. Renwick's changes look kind of subtle, but they're actually fairly extensive.

I never much liked my original Vaspar, so I remade his face and redressed him, and changed the lighting. His horns were too big and bulky and in the end, I removed a pair because there were too many. Now he's got a great iconic kemling look.

 

No comments: