Friday, June 28, 2024

Kemlings

I was excited that I could make reasonably accurate kemlings in Hero Forge. But now I'm more excited about DALL-E. However, I can't get it to give me kemlings with the little Darth Maul or Graz'zt horns I imagined them to have. That should mean that DALL-E is disqualified. However... instead, I'm wondering how integral the little horns are to the concept of the race and finding that maybe I don't care after all. If I decide that the horns aren't necessary, here's a bunch of DALL-E images of kemlings I generated. I still only kept about one in ten of what I generated, but I simply didn't get any that looked quite right.

Even if I decide to ditch the horns, DALL-E is very anxious for some reason to give these characters weird Joker eye stripes.



































You'll also notice that it tried to stick weird spikes in the hair of a few of those, but they generally look terrible. You'll also notice that although I didn't ask for it, DALL-E decided that point ears were required. 

Sigh. I'm kind of OK with the ears instead of horns, though. It still looks pretty demonic. 

In any case, I'm considering this change, but it's not for sure yet. 

No comments: