Tuesday, June 25, 2024

DALL-Ewood characters part 1

It's sometimes hard to get AI to give you something very specific. Sometimes, on the other hand, you get plenty of good options and you just have to make a choice between them. I've been attempting to create DALL-E 3 images of my iconics, and it's more difficult than I expected.

Let's start with Aelin, in five options. I couldn't get a small triangular scar on her forehead, but I don't know what my daughter had in mind with that, so any scars will work for me at this point. 






Ajax is next. Although not exactly as my son-in-law described him, I like how the AI rendered him as quite grizzled and hairy.




Cailin is my own iconic character, and I have a few models for her. I imagine her as kind of vampire-like but not too much so. Red eyes, pale skin, platinum blonde hair, youthful looks.






I really struggled with Dominic, mostly because I decided his iconic piece of gear would be a coonskin cap and the AI had no idea what one was. I was able to get a few options that work. One of them has a strange dog nose on the hat, but is otherwise perfect. The others are good if a bit bland.








Lastly (for this post; I'm dividing all of the iconics into two groups alphabetically) we have Faye, originally my daughter-in-laws's character. She's described as pretty standard without any features that the AI would struggle to render, so my challenge with her was more picking my favorite result. Here's a few options.









No comments: