Friday, August 07, 2026

More iconics

I still can't quite get Dominic right. The wolf-skin cape is what's not really working out for me. I'll have to try a few more tomorrow. It needs to be behind him, not draped over his shoulders, I think, and have a buckskin inner lining.

I also want to make at least one more Kimnor image, even though I actually really love the Kimnor I did a post or two ago. But in the meantime, here's Ragnar, Dominic's older brother.


While they're very, very similar, the second one is better. He came out looking more like Chris Hemsworth than I expected, but still, cool, cool.

Here's Ragnar's young wife, the unfortunate victim of a vampiric attack, so that she's now a young dhampyr. Cailin Clevenger. It didn't really do her grip on the knives quite right, but it's still pretty close, and pretty good.


I like the second one better, but the grip on the left dagger is all wrong. I'll try to fix it with one more iteration tomorrow or Sunday morning.

No comments: