Monday, August 10, 2026

Iconics again

I got two pretty good Kimnor images. I've got some new good Ragnar images, even though the originals were pretty good. I finally got a Dominic that doesn't have a crazy blanket over his shoulders. And although I like my images of Cailin, I simply cannot get AI to give it anything close to the correct pose. I don't know why it struggles so much with her, even when I gave it a reference mannequin. These two at least weren't the worst; the one where she had three arms was particularly absurd.




In addition to giving him a new background that looks like my older Ragnar images, and a more dynamic pose, he needed to be blonder so that he looked more different to Dominic.

Giving up on the wolf-fur cape and just giving him a wool one was, apparently, the trick that made Dominic work.

If I remember right, in my older Hero Forge models, I had Ragnar look dustier, and of course, Dominic was dressed for colder weather. Oh, well. They both get around a lot.

I think for Cailin, I just need to start over with a new prompt, and not specify the two knives, which is constantly throwing the stupid thing off. Just call her a D&D assassin and let the AI give her whatever weapons it decides to give her. 

I take it back; I did get one good image of her without messed up hands or grip or daggers. But I wanted another and after a dozen attempts or more, I still only have the one. Sigh. I'll try one more time tomorrow. And now that I've got Dominic working without a funky cape, I'll try and get a better pose out of him. And maybe one more Ragnar where he actually turns his head to a different angle.

No comments: