Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Kimnor Rugova

I don't know why I've made so many iterations of Revecca von Lechfeld, but I haven't done the actual iconic characters for Old Night. Anyway, here's Kimnor Rugova, iconic grisling swashbuckling shadow sword (although he also usually carries a rapier and flintlock pistol. At least he does in this image.) Tomorrow I want to get a good Dominic Clevenger.

Normally my Kimnor has a Van Dyke moustache and beard, but here's a clean-shaven version of him. I'll generate the next type when I'm available to do so (I think I need to wait almost seven hours before my limit resets.)

I've also been working on kemling variants, but I'm not yet sure who these are. The one with the mustard yellow might an NPC gangster villain, Vaspar Oksandros.




And finally, I took my old Frankenstein's monster Werner Otten, and made him look a little bit less like the movie version with the beat up old suit coat, and more like a D&D flesh golem.


UPDATE: the "real" Kimnor, with his beard and shadow sword. 

Kemling gal based sorta on the same original.

"Dark Bridgetown". I had an earlier version done like this, and I wanted to again.

An AI image that I found online. Actually, a few of them.



No comments: