Monday, July 01, 2024

Graymen

I continue to be in relocation limbo. In fact, if anything, it will be worse the next week or so. If I'm just posting a lot of DALL-E 3 setting images, to some degree, while my computer is still with the movers, there's not much else I can do. Those are doable updates to the blog from my phone.

I had earlier had a real struggle to get the AI to make gray-skinned graymen while trying to make a Kimnor portrait, but a second wave of more generic graymen worked much better. I'm still struggling to get the AI to understand that just because I include the word D&D in the prompt doesn't mean I want pointed ears. Otherwise, however, this is a decent run of images.































I'm amused that "pencil thin mustache" turned into a backpack full of big pencils for one guy. 

No comments: