I made my storm giant look like the storm titans from 4e rather than the storm giants as described by Paizo. I just like the look better.
Pages
- Blog
- Links
- 5x5 Fronts
- Freeport Trawl
- Eberron Trawl
- Forgotten Realms Trawl
- Pathfinder Adventure Path Trawl
- Pathfinder Modules Trawl
- Pathfinder Chronicles/Setting Trawl
- Pathfinder Companion Trawl
- Pathfinder Rules Trawl
- 3.5 Rules Trawl
- 3e Adventure Trawl
- 3e Web Adventure Trawl
- 5e Campaign Trawl
- 3PP Trawl
- 4e Trawl
- Goodman Games Modules Trawl
- My GM Merit Badges
- Consent in Gaming
Saturday, October 03, 2026
Adventure Path Trawl VII
Giantslayer is another one that's based on old stuff; the Against the Giants series, but it's also one that's seen as kind of repetitive and tedious. Hell's Rebels is a very popular one, and Hell's Vengeance is... maybe not popular, but I think a lot of people appreciated the boldness of even trying to make an "evil" campaign in the first place. I'm curious to read those last two especially.
Labels:
Adventure Path Trawl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment