Saturday, October 03, 2026

Adventure Path Trawl I

I've spent the last ... oh, some weeks or so, on occasion generating new cover images for each adventure path that I could use for a complete PDF that had the whole thing in it, or just as an image for the blog here. I actually decided to post all of them. This is for all of the D&D 3.5 and PFRPG adventure paths, but not the second edition ones, which I may or may not end up getting to, even though they're on my list. It does include the three that appeared in Dungeon Magazine before Paizo had to fly solo. In fact, that's the focus of today's. Because the images are rather large, I decided to make nine posts and only have three images each.

Each image includes one of the iconic NPCs from the adventure path, or even the main boss in most cases... but occasionally the final boss isn't really the most interesting character visually associated with the adventure paths, so sometimes I did someone else instead. Two of them actually have two alternate covers, because I had two characters, and rather than decide, I made one for each. But you'll see.

You can see which adventure path each is based on the title, which I made (with two exceptions) from my own fonts rather than just copying and pasting the title png. I'm excited to read the rest of these.




No comments: