Saturday, September 05, 2026

"Photorealistic" AI renditions of WAR's vampires

It's Saturday, not Friday, but I spent some time asking Grok to convert some WAR images that I had to photorealistic versions of themselves. It kinda sorta did so. In any case, I'm happy with the results, so I'm going to call this a slightly belated Friday Art Attack; a series that I haven't done regularly in years, but which I should continue to do...






I called them vampires, but one of the images is of a nest of ghouls, of course, taking the corpse into the well. Given that I've said ghouls are like proto-vampires, though, I don't care. The one below is a ghost.

And below, is the demon lord of slime as shown by Paizo... which in Paizo's version is Jubilex, not Juiblex. I'm not sure where the deliberate slight mispelling came from, but the Tome of Horrors has Jubilex, so maybe that's the one that's open content.


No comments: