Sunday, October 13, 2024

Stilton, Bertram, and Tabitha

I made actual character sheets, as opposed to just notes in my little notebook, for Stilton Kingsfax, Bertram Hardmont and Tabitha Gamcott, the three characters that I envisioned using instead of my iconics for the solo play campaign of Shadows Over Garenport, assuming that I actually do it. Which I'm not sure that I'll ever get around to doing, or how successful or fun it'll actually be if I do. But I haven't written it off, and in theory at least I'm still planning on doing it. 

If you're not interested in this kind of thing, feel free to ignore this post, but if you are, the rules are available there as a link in the Games tab, and give the character sheets their proper context. Not that anyone familiar with D&D-style play across various editions will find anything on these sheets very hard to parse.




No comments: