Thursday, October 17, 2024

Modules

As promised, here's the titles. Espionage X, Old West X and Cthulhu X have all hit the road and are no longer under consideration.

First, the horror ones.



I can redo Eldritch and Macabre slightly; the drop shadow goes just off the image, and the text is bold, which doesn't look quit as good. I don't think. I'm undecided. None of these names is striking me as the clear favorite on seeing them as banners. Sigh.

Next, weird west.

I think I'm leaning slightly towards Weird West X, but we'll see. If nothing else, it at least has a different acronym than Dark Fantasy X.

How about the espionage techno-thrillers?



I'm honestly leaning towards License to Kill X right now. But I do like both of the other options quite a bit.

Just for completeness' sake, here's the ones that weren't under discussion:


I think I need to redo Space Opera X too. The drop shadow is a bit cut off on the right. Same on the bottom of the big X of High Fantasy X.

Sigh. That's what I get for doing them fast and then looking closely later.


No comments: