Saturday, August 03, 2024

Dragos and Bokrug

I had used some lingering nosferatu in a swamp images for Dragos for yesterday's post, picking ones that were particularly undead looking. I generated some specifically for him, though, so this should supercede that. Ironically, getting Bing's AI to make my wights and ghouls and stuff usually involves describing "nosferatu with withered and scarred skin". It also likes to add a beard for some reason, but for wights and ghouls that's ok. Dragos is kind of an advanced wight anyway, so he should look a little unique. And given that he's amassed a small cult of Tarushan gypsies with him, he can wear some gypsy stuff sometimes too to give him a unusual costume, if nothing else.







I'm also going to stop calling Bokrug the Water-Lizard. He's just going to be some kind of primeval horror in vaguely humanoid form called Bokrug. Some people will get the reference, but if they don't, they'll get to experience the Lovecraftian stuff all for the first time. In spite of the name, I imagine this playing out more like the Inspector Legrasse section of "Call of Cthulhu" than I do like "The Doom That Came to Sarnath" .









No comments: