Friday, May 31, 2024

A few more updated portraits

A few more:

Audley Hardwicke, the nemesis of the Clevenger brothers, especially Dominic

Balogh, the only heroic orc shown in the campaign. Well, that's not really true, but he's the face of "good orcs" and represents them.

Captain Taurak, on the other hand, is the worst stereotype of the worst orcs. And now he looks a little more sophisticated and mean rather than being a primitive mini made when there were few resources available.

I've been farting around with Dominic's look for a long time, and I have a few alternates out there just for the heckuvit. I'm trying to harmonize all of those on the "correct" description, though.

I would have loved to use this guy in my last video, but I didn't have a screenshot of him with a transparent background.

Another Dominic; this one still labeled Stefan, his old name. Above he has a thin rapier, here he has a cavalry saber. I like the latter more, but the resource is not very realistic.

Kimnor, grayman shadow sword, remade from scratch


No comments: