Friday, May 31, 2024

A few Hero Forge updates

I had let my subscription lapse and hadn't done anything with Hero Forge in months, but I just re-upped, since it's pretty cheap, and made some modified versions of some of my older models that didn't look as good as they seemed to when I first made them, my skill wasn't as high, and the assets weren't as plentiful. I tried to keep most of the updates relatively minor, but one or two of the characters does actually look pretty different. One or two I merely "reshot" because I didn't have the right color in background, or something like that.

This does include at least the two main characters of SHADOWS OVER GARENPORT; Dominic and his brother Ragnar Clevenger.

I think maybe Kimnor is up for another remake too, but I haven't done him yet.

Alpon von Lechfeld, now looking a little harder and older

Ampelius Pictor, with more sunken eyes from using too much sorcery.

Bethan, Kimnor's one-time near fiance. Better shot and better knife, and the face is marginally more innocent looking. Not that she is innocent, mind you. But she looks more innocent.

Dominic Clevenger; my most modified character, unfortunately. I need to stick with one, and I think this'll be it.

Ragnar's face, hair and beard slightly redone, and a few minor changes to his clothes to give him a somewhat different look than his brother.

Still known as Dominic Schneider in some old saved copies of older images; a slightly redone face and radically redone outfit. He'd already been renamed Reginald. He's kind of the iconic Timischer, even though he's no longer an iconic character.

Some ghouls with redone faces


No comments: